Top five reasons to carry a business card
1. It leaves a lasting impression. Name a better way to end off a meeting than with leaving your contact info with someone. It helps the recipient figure out how to contact you, but it also looks professional on your end.
2. They give a face to the name. The easiest way to have people remember your brand is to give it a face. A simple design that can be used on a business card can also be used on a website, signs and apparel.
3. It’s more likely to be shared. In today’s age of “I’ll text/email you their info”, it is extremely easy to forget to send out someone’s contact information. By carrying business cards you can have it in your back pocket ready to go.
4. They give a personal touch to the digital age. While all things digital are great and useful, these platforms are not always as credible. There is something to be said about a face to face conversation, eye contact, a handshake and a tangible business card.
5. They establish your brand from the start. Brand awareness is huge when promoting our business. You want to be associated with something, and your business card is the first step! It is designed to help consumers remember who you are and what you do. They are also likely to remember the card’s design and of course, the face that gave it to them!